Sun, Oct 23|
Find Joy in Your Uniqueness -Exploring the Energy/Mind/Body/Spirit Connection
We each possess special unique gifts of insight, a 6th sense. This workshop explores how the brain works in creating that energy, body, mind, spirit connection.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Roswell, 900 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Suite #300, Roswell, GA 30076, USA
About The Event
Find Joy in Your Uniqueness
Exploring The Energy/Body/Mind/Spirit Connection
· Why am I suddenly able to “know” things before they happen?
· Does everyone experience something similar to what I am experiencing?
· Am I going crazy? Is having a 6th Sense a curse?
· I personally am not having these experiences but my child is. How can I help?
· What are the next steps in developing this “gift?”
Many of us have grown up aware of our differences. We may have been drawn to the mystical or metaphysical since childhood and found it to resonate with us somehow. We found ourselves to be magical in a sense, and may or may not have had someone around us to explain it to us.
If we didn’t have that support, it made us grow quiet about these gifts or abilities that we knew we weren’t making up. Some of us could shut much of it off. For some, it could not be shut off.
Some of us were supported in embracing our amazing strengths, while others were shunned.
If you can say yes to any of what I just described, this workshop is for you. Here are a few of the items we will cover in this workshop:
· Explore Human Energy in a fun, and simple form, to get an understanding of why our bodies are designed to do what has been called strange for centuries.
· Understand different energy and physical systems, then put them together and see what’s taking place when we experience “the crazy” in our heads, that may not be crazy after all. Your questions will bring substance to the conversation.
· Discuss how the energy body and the physical body have to work together along with particular glands within the brain that allow the Sixth Sense to function as it does.
· Explore what the Sixth Sense is, how it functions, what it does and why we have it.
· Embrace the reasons why it is a gift to us rather than a curse, or even worse in the view of some over many generations.
· We'll consider ways to support and soothe these systems when they get out of control, and even ways to shift our points of view that limit how we see ourselves or others in regard to these abilities.
· Learn how we can better support ourselves or others with these gifts and allow them to become more of an enhancement to life. Might you or your child be normal and magnificently made, just like everyone else?
Dee Corley is a psychic healer, reader, spiritual teacher and intuitive life coach. Dee is also an Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator and uses Access tools in her work. Dee awakened to her healing abilities in 2011 after the passing of her brother, Shaman Ken Corley. Dee’s training has continued since that time, and continues to study and expand her awareness as her spiritual team leads her.
Find Joy in Your Uniqueness$25.00