Time & Location
About The Event
Are you a Vote Magnet? You could be through Conscious Campaigning.
You’re running!! Along with establishing a platform, raising money, printing buttons and collateral materials, many candidates forget about checking in with themselves. After all you are the most important part of the campaign!
Are you as confident as the copy on your campaign materials? Or do you find yourself sometimes doubting why you ran in the first place? Can you easily and effortlessly ask for donations or do you dread picking up the phone? Do old doubts crop up causing you to hesitate? Is magnetism high, are people drawn to you when you come into a room?
As a progressive female candidate or political advocate, finding and expressing your voice and power is essential. However it can be a challenge. As women we often are our own worst critics and self-doubt can be a constant companion. Not to mention the intense scrutiny and challenges you will face in the near future from your opponent.
Success Strategist and Alchemical Hypnotherapist Becky Arrington utilizes her background as a corporate executive coupled with holistic concepts to create empowering strategies to help you be the best version of yourself. As the only female executive in a firm, finding her voice to be heard as well as managing the feminine energy in combative situations was an everyday challenge. Being an intuitive, she will help you understand and work with dynamics that will make a huge difference in your personal power and help propel your campaign.
Conscious Campaigning is an introductory workshop where you will:
• Draw supporters and donors to you by utilizing the Law of Attraction and other tools to learn how you can magnetize your own energy field
• Silence your own inner critic and create a personal advocate
• Exude confidence by learning to work in your feminine power center and see the results
• Manage and protect your own personal energetic field to successfully navigate the forum and meet and greet atmosphere and not feel overwhelmed
• Have the confidence to easily ask for support by reframing the conversation around donations
• Consciously create through the power of intention
Although this is a different element in developing a campaign or platform, it is a crucial one. The workshop is an excellent way to look deeper to determine if you have any hidden saboteurs that may be slowing or hindering your success. Utilize this time before the fall campaign season to take care of the most important element in your campaign….you!
Ideal for candidates, campaign managers and political activists.
Space is limited! Only 15 spots available, book your ticket now: https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=47190061745#